Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mucus Brown Tinged Periods

KDE is 3.5 (yet) standard desktop with me

an interesting and enjoyable trip I was yesterday after the official release of KDE 4.1 packages (reporting of Kubuntu / KDE ) make. It's great to see what's happening! - And indeed, one can also use almost everything as KDE 3.5.9 ... In addition to the chic and practical innovations.

Either way, a handful of crashes, particularly in the window area, have convinced me that on my production system KDE 3.5 'state of the art' is. Currently still . The use of some features is not quite about ... It should, however, I wonder if they are not changed quickly.

Something small I expect when the new Ubuntu comes out 8.10. The one or other integration runs under KDE 4 is still not as it should. Some laptop special keys with me as

I hope that I now come to the errors and crashes in KDE 4.1 and to report to document clean so that they a thing of the past.

Overall, a 'nice trip! " - KDE 4 begins ... to 'rock' really slow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment