Monday, September 13, 2010

Jelly Bracelet Charts

Photography tips - about me

Hey together, I'll always
often asked how I made my photos would like to convey with this blog I you my experience in photography, I gathered in the short time of my previous photo career. I hope you to be my photography tips and you can put them into practice.

But first a little to me. My name is Sven-Christoph Petersen and photographer from December 2007 with a DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex - SLR). My first SLR was a Pentax K10D in combination with the Pentax smc FA 77 mm / 1,8 Limited. Since I had the technical capabilities of the Pentax limit quickly, I decided in October 2009 for a Canon EOS 5D Mark II with the Canon EF 70-200mm 1:2.8 L IS USM. With this camera, I am extremely satisfied. Above all, I love the low noise at high ISO values. Unfortunately, I am there since April 2010 without a lens, but I want to buy in April 2011, the successor Canon EF 70-200mm 1:2.8 L IS USM.
Now, one would naturally assume that I entsprechnd with such equipment often taking photos or have made, but the opposite is the case. I'm very seldom to take pictures at the moment, do not more, since I do not have a lens. But even when I bought my first camera, images are formed only at intervals of months. I'm also just more of the party-clippers. And before you ask you now, because what I want to give tips for when I myself still do not have so much experience, I founded the just follows. I have very high standards for myself and put great emphasis on clean, detailed and aesthetic photos. I give myself so satisfied only with high quality. For this reason I try to constantly improve and learn from my mistakes of the last shootings. And although the distances were relatively large between the shootings, I have managed IMO, my Performance to improve. Rumgelabert enough. Since a picture is worth a 1000 words, here one of my photos.
Portrait - Woman with blue eyes
I usually take photos for free because they are orders from friends. However, I have already taken photos for products, the press , CD booklets and homepages.
But I have the most fun for the private photography friends. In the photo world chip You can watch my personal photos, and I'll post some in this blog. A few of my pictures I also sell on the way Fotolia . But just photos of models who have no interest in the pictures right.
;-) Next time I'm going to my Lieblinsgthema, the Portrait Photography come and try to share my experiences and give tips for the right photos. So stay tuned!

preview of upcoming topics:
  • Portrait Photography
  • wildlife photography
  • landscapes
  • Sports
  • imaging
The order I will adjust at will, meaning that I could write to the portrait photography already have image editing. How do I know I had not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment