As women know, the fairer sex, and I could not agree more ;-), I dedicate myself today taking photos of female models, the portraits of women.
I've done everything from classical close-ups to full body nudes, the latter being of course a particular challenge. Unfortunately I can not publish the nude photos online, but some partial nude photos are allowed, more below.
first The photo Model
I had until now always has the advantage that the models I personally know. This, of course, the reluctance to fall to the photographer (me) and the camera. Nevertheless, the girls are always more or less nervous before a shoot, just like me, and I feel a different kind of nervousness. The model would obviously be advantageous as far as possible in the photos and is therefore under pressure. If it is then at the pictures in addition to lingerie, and nude photography is, it does not make things any easier. The model also has its own ideas about the pictures. We talk about it and then of course I do own proposals for what could be possibilities.
A relaxed atmosphere is very important for both the model and the photographer. Therefore, it was quite convenient that the girls sometimes before the shooting a bottle Have opened champagne to loosen up, which also works pretty well ;-). Although it sounds trite, a bit of wine or champagne can really work wonders. with wine or champagne many can relax better. Until now it was generally the case that the girls on his own initiative, wanted something to drink during the shooting. During the actual shooting eased the situation anyway gradually by itself.
When the model on the other hand does not know and suddenly, with a bottle of champagne standing there can of course create a false impression ;-).
second The make-up
I am personally rather to a natural make-up, but this is a matter of taste. Discreetly made-up eyes, no Rouge I like better in principle, but depending on what the images are able to have Smokey-Eyes its charm. The most important thing is that the model fits and feels comfortable. In addition, we also retrospectively applied artificially using Photoshop a make-up and highlight the eyes also. The topic of image processing, I will delve into one of the following posts.
third The right clothes
For the clothes the same as for the make-up. You must fit the model. It makes no sense if the girl tortured in too tight jeans, or in a too tight top. In addition, should the outfit with the environment in harmony. Bright colors, I would avoid, as they may distract from the model.
|
| 77mm - F3, 5 - 1/250s - ISO 100 |
4th Posing the right
experience with photo shoots had been none of the models I have photographed what it once of course makes difficult. I recommend it always looks different to practice in front of a mirror. Of course, I make sure that the best side of the model is in the best light and try additional problem areas outside the visual range of the camera position, so that the model always photographed advantageous.
If the model is slightly to the side to the camera, so in half-profile, one can conceal certain Problemzönchen well. However, it should seem stiff in no case. Lying positions, whether it be on your back or stomach is also often advantageous. You can also obscure tools, such as a blanket use to problematic areas of the body.
|
| 120mm - F3, 5 - 1/160s - ISO 1600 |
5th The right cut and the prospect
With the right cut and the perspective you can also make invisible problem areas and draw more viewers to the essentials.
|
| 95mm - F3, 5 - 1/80s - ISO 3200 |
|
| 77mm - F8 - 1/125s - ISO 100 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment