Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where To Get Temporary License In Columbus

portrait photography - portraits of women - The RAW

In portrait photography, most photos do not out-of-Cam, ie unebarbeitet. Suffice it to say before. I edit the pictures afterwards more or less. With portraits of women somewhat differently than men portraits. Therefore I would like first respond to the treatment of female portraits.
Basically, the workflow always quite similar. I edit my photos with Photoshop CS4. First, I edit the RAW , as I have there the most opportunities to optimize the image without quality loss. Then I open the RAW developed and start to fine-tuning. In particular, the histogram, curve, contrast, saturation, and the clone stamp used here. In order to explain the steps best can I show my approach with an example.

Such was the unedited RAW.
original version
And so the finished JPG.
final version
The RAW
my pictures I'm basically the same time in JPEG and RAW. I use the JPEG preview and if I edit the image I like the appropriate RAW. The advantage of RAW is that the photo is in its pristine state, ie there is compression-free and unedited. As it were a negative, as in analog photography. The JPEG is already inside the camera slightly enhanced by the sharpness, the colors or the like can be optimized. If
to edit the RAW, you have the opportunity to correct the white balance and exposure it which is a huge advantage. In the RAW can also be set to be output with what color the pictures. On Wikipedia, found again a nice juxtaposition of RAW and JPEG .
I shall refer only to the most important for me settings received by the RAW.

first RAW - workflow options
RAW - workflow options
directly below the picture is information about the color space, color depth, and filed the resolution. I always choose 16 bits as color depth, so that it comes in dealing with less ugly and visible color gradations.

second RAW - Preferences
RAW - Preferences
Most settings take over the tab on the right. The first tab contains the basic settings. In the basic settings of the RAW you can adjust the exposure, white balance, contrast, color and other parameters. In particular, the white balance and exposure have a major influence on the overall impression. Therefore, I adjust these settings to go at first.

third RAW - Details
RAW - Details
Under the Details tab, you can find the noise reduction in the sharpness to be adjusted.

4th RAW - Lens Corrections
RAW - Lens Corrections
In this picture I have artificially added to a vignetting. This marks over the slightly darkened corners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment